- Preparation of proposal.
- Strategies & plan investigation and ensure execution within the time frame
- Analyze needs of every investigation and depute field operatives according to their individual capabilities
- Monitor & follow- up day to day investigation with supervisors and team members
- Groom investigating officers to be able to take on higher responsibilities
- Report writing
- Liaise with enforcement authorities for carrying out enforcement actions
- Plan and execute enforcement action to ensure positive result
- Act as coordinator between law enforcement, client & company
- Develop competitor information on a continuous basis
- Carry out regular appraisal of performance by individual team members
- Interaction with account department
- Assist in forecasting annual targets
- Carry out any other responsibility that may be given to you from time to time
Skills and Attributes:
- The role needs to have knowledge of the entire value chain in retail, wholesale and manufacturing process across industries. A background in science and pharmaceuticals would be an added advantage though not mandatory.
- Excellent command over written and spoken English is important along with an analytical mind.
- People skills are very important to this position
- This role demands the person to have a high attention to detail.
- Negotiation skills, interpersonal and selling skills are needed for the role owner to execute his/her task well. Should possess an ability to think on his feet, and have abilities to take spontaneous decisions based on available information.
- The role needs to be a learner, self driven, assertive and should be achievement oriented