- Conduct ground inquiry with respect to brief of the case to understand the reality
- Carry out investigation to identify people involved with targeted duplicate goods
- Coordinate with other teams and their members to gain and share information
- Track and observe the target, his movements and identify their network
- Monitor identified targets and draw appropriate conclusions for further action
Skills and Attributes:
The candidate should be able to take quick decision on their feet while monitoring or tracking target activities. The candidate should be able to express his views and opinions and also give ideas when required. The role demands that the person should be having above average intelligence, sharp memory with a logical thinking ability. Flexibility with respect to work timings are some of the other important requirements.